Little Miss Millennial - Returns Policy
We hope that you are happy with your purchases from Little Miss Millennial however, if you wish to return an item please can you send the parcel back within 14 working days from the first full day you were in possession of the order / item, we will not accept returns dispatched to us after this time has passed.
Please note before making a purchase that any item returned will take up to 14 working days to be refunded back to you, though it will often occur much quicker than this, your Bank may take 3-7 working days alone to show your refund in your account.
The right to cancel:
As a consumer you have the right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations up to 14 days from the first whole day you are in receipt of your complete order. You should keep evidence of having given your cancellation notice, such as a certificate of posting. You must return the products to us in accordance with these Terms of Sale.
Please follow the steps below to gain your authorization reference.
If there is a fault with your item, please notify us within 24hrs of receiving the goods so we can look into this.
Please contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide instructions on how to return. For damages we would really like to see a picture, we thank you for your assistance with this.
Please note before returning and once an authorization number has been provided, please:
- Re-pack the item in a sealed bag with labels and tags still attached.
- Return the package using your chosen method and obtain proof of postage.
- Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting as any missing parcel is your responsibility.
- We advise our customers to use a tracked service to return any parcels as we will not be held liable for missing parcels.
- Once your return is received it will take up to 14 working days to refund your account you will receive an email stating your account has been credited. Please note we do not cover any shipping cost, this cost is met by the customer when we receive a return the amount refunded is for the item(s) returned.
Refunding the cost of initial postage:
Please note that as permitted by law, when you choose to return an item the maximum refund for delivery cost will be the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of goods within 3-5 working days at one cost but you choose to have the goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
Store credits and refunds:
Sale items or clearance stock purchased online can be refunded within 14 days of receiving the goods. Sale items returned after 14 days, but before 28 days, are eligible for store credit only. Items returned will be refunded for the amount paid.
Incorrect delivery address:
All parcels that are undelivered due to an incorrect, invalid or incomplete will incur the charge of the original postage plus the cost of postage to return the item back to us.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to manage exchanges at this time, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you desperately need a different item and we’ll do all we can to keep it to one side for you. You will however need to return your original order for us to process a refund to you.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for hosiery, lingerie and socks.
- Any items deemed in an unsaleable condition will be rejected as a return and the customer will be notified by email.
- Any item/s that are rejected by our quality control team for reasons of not being in a saleable condition (including items that have been worn and/or washed, original tags removed, makeup transfer, marks or stains) must be claimed within 14 days of the customer being notified. These goods will be returned back to the customer and the customer will incur the carriage charge. Please help us refund you where needed by being as careful as you can when trying your items on so we can prevent this from happening to you.
If you have any other questions please get in touch, we’re happy to help – email@example.com